The most important news and events in the global stock markets that caused major movements during the opening of the market :
Here is the economic market summary movement for Thursday
- A decrease in oil futures prices during the day due to the rise in the US dollar index, and thus US crude futures decreased by 0.36 percent to be traded at 74.23$ a barrel, compared to the opening price of 74.50$ a barrel.
- While Brent crude futures fell 0.08 percent, to be trading at a price of 76.22$ per barrel, compared to the opening at 76.28$ per barrel.
- Gold futures prices rose during today’s trading sessions, recording an increase of 1.56 percent, to record a price of 1830.90$, compared to the opening price of 1828.70$.
- While silver futures rose by 0.34 to be traded at a price of 26.42 compared to the opening price of 26.33$ per ounce.
- The US dollar index increased by 0.02 percent, recording a price of 92.41, compared to the opening price of 92.39.
- Asian stocks also started the day with mixed trading performance.
Australia Employment Change
China Gross Domestic Product (GDP) YoY
China Industrial Production YoY
U.K. Average Earnings Index +Bonus
U.K. Claimant Count Change
U.S. Initial Jobless Claims
U.S. Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index
U.S. Fed Chair Powell Testifies